Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grant's First Birthday!!



Today is Grant's First Birthday and we celebrated with a fun-filled family night! The celebration will continue throughout the week and into the weekend.

I got some bad press for my recent blog post about my day being robotic and
 let me just reiterate that the point of my post was to say how each day is a blessing and in the most simple of days, doing the tasks we repeat daily, that we are so blessed and lucky. I wouldn't want my life any other way...

I remember when growing up I would wish Christmas was every day but my mom would remind me that if it were every day it would no longer be special...our simple days, living our routine, makes days out of the ordinary that much richer.

Love to you all....happy birthday to my sweet angel Grant Steven...wow that was one FAST year...

No comments: